Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our First Baby Purchases

So far, we've made two purchases for the baby.  One is practical, the other one...not so much.  Purchase Numero Uno:
This was a Craig's List steal!  With a new changing pad, a few cute baskets to put on the shelves, and perhaps a coat of brightly colored paint, it'll look like new.  Every time I talk about the baby's room, Matthew reminds me that we'll be moving a few months after the baby is born, so I can't do anything crazy like paint the walls...but I can paint for the furniture!  (or rather, he can while I supervise).  I stole the idea from my friend Beth Munk, whose baby girl Scarlett was born today (Congrats Beth, Jeff, and Jackson!  Happy Birthday, Scarlett!).  Scarlett has a super cute bright green crib.

And now, for the not so practical purchase:
A Pearl Jam t-shirt.  I just couldn't resist!  I found this at a children's clothing store in Post Alley by Pike's Place Market called Boston Street (http://www.yelp.com/biz/boston-st-seattle) when shopping for something for Sarah Dunbar's baby, Jacob (I ended up getting him a Run DMC onesie - this store is awesome!).

No comments:

Post a Comment