Tuesday, September 20, 2011

6 Months

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe our little man is already 6 months old.   He can't either :)  James and I had another fun photo shoot this month.

There was some chewing
Some sitting
 Some showing off
 Some drooling
 Some hanging with his old pal Teddy
 Some posing (he calls this look Blue Steel)
 Some staring
 A little more staring
Some grabbing
 Some grimacing
 Some playing 
(By the way, meet James's newest friend, Apple Juice.  He was my teddy bear when I was little.  I brought him back to Madison with me after our last trip home.  Amazingly, Matthew had the exact same teddy bear when he was little, but his wasn't cleverly named Apple Juice like mine was).

 Some giggles
 And smiles
 Oh, and more staring
 This time around, however, what we had the most of was yelling
James has really discovered his voice, and is having lots of fun using it.  He likes to say ba ba ba and ma ma ma.  Matthew has been trying to get him to say dada, but hasn't had any luck yet.
James is also getting more mobile.  He's not quite crawling, but he does this army crawl/inch worm thing and can cover some pretty good distance.  Especially when he's going after someone's watch (have I mentioned his fascination with men's watches?).  I'll try to post a video later this week.

After all of this pictures, someone was ready for a nap. 
James was a little tired, too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment