Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Evil {Pooping} Genius

James is starting to outgrow his infant carseat, so he and I went out to purchase a new one today.  When we got home, I snapped this picture to send to Dada at work.

He had a kind of weird expression on his face, but I didn't realize until I picked him up and felt an uncomfortable warmth on his rear end that he had "christened" his new carseat on the way home. 

I have three theories as to why he did this:

a) He wanted some naked-baby-crib time, which he LOVES.  We just discovered this the other day - if you put him in his crib naked, he thinks it's the funniest thing ever.  He does his little happy bounces, flaps his arms, and laughs his head off.


b) He wanted to wear his IU onesie in support of the game tonight, but wasn't sure how to tell me.

c) He's a pooping evil genius.  Remember his baptism story?  Does my son secretly find joy in having diaper blow-outs at the most inopportune times? 

Vote for your favorite theory in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. Papaw (aka Jimmy Boone) votes for C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A message from Jim Nett:

    Patsy votes for the IU onesie - IU did win the game.

    Of the three choices, I prefer the naked-baby-crib-time; getting out of a dirty/wet diaper and into a fresh, soft, new diaper naturally makes a boy feel better.

    ReplyDelete