Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Uncle Matt & Aunt Steph's Wedding

A month ago yesterday, my older brother Matthew (aka Uncle Matt or as James calls him "ee-ah".  I don't think it's a coincidence that he says the same thing for IU) wed his beautiful bride, Stephanie.  We were very blessed to take part in their special day.  Congrats, Uncle Matt & Aunt Steph!

The bride getting ready.

Reception at The Grand.





First Dance.

Me & My Pops.  Notice that his bowtie matches James's :)

Me & the Groom.
They had a photo booth set up at the reception, which was a lot of fun:


Matt & Steph were too busy having a good time to get some photo booth pics
taken, so we did an impromptu one at the end of the reception:


Have you ever heard the term photobomb? Yeah, me neither. Unitl the night
of the wedding. I couldn't get Matt's attention to take a picture, so we
took one of me standing behind him. Then it became a thing:
According to Urban Dictionary.com, a photobomb is 1) to drop in a photo
unexpectedly...to hop in a picture right before it is taken. 2) An
otherwise normal photo that has been ruined or spoiled by someone who was
not supposed to be in the photograph. Thank you to my cousin Douglas (seen
in three of the pictures in the bottom row) for teaching us a new word.

2 comments:

  1. Leah--these are AWESOME....so funny! I actually have the images from the photobooth and I will send them to you;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! We were bummed that we didn't get a copy of the one of Matt & Phil, so I'd love to see them!

      Delete