Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Quotable James Hardin - Part 2

(While playing outside)
James: Can I play in my socks?
Mama: No, I don't want your socks to get dirty.
James: Can I play in my toes?


James: Do you want a soo-vie?
Aunt Steph: A what?
James: Soo-vie
Mama: Smoothie
Aunt Steph: I'm sorry I didn't understand you.
James: I'm sorry I said soo-vie that way.


(James sneezes)
Mama: God Bless you!
(James sneezes again)
Mama: God Bless you!
James: Oh!  I made two God Bless yous!
(About an hour later, James sneezes a third time)
James: Oh!  I made three God Bless yous!


(While helping me making buttermilk pancakes)
James: I don't like buttermilk.  I like white milk.  It is fun to drink.  And to look at.


(While getting his diaper changed)
James: Cookie Monster is angry.
Mama: Why is Cookie Monster Angry?
James: Because I made a stinky.
(I look down and notice that he's wearing Sesame Street diapers, and there's a big picture of Cookie Monster's face on the butt!)


James: Oh, no!  Curious George broke his armpit!


(Talking to Matthew after he returned from a run.  James likes to watch him out the window.)
James: I saw you running really fast, Deda.  Then I looked out and thought I saw you again, but I didn't.
Deda: Oh, did you see someone else running?
James: No, it was just a house.


James: Oh no!  Curious George broke his armpit!








No comments:

Post a Comment