Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today...

...is the day that I would have had to go back to work if I was going back to work.  I really could not imagine having to leave my little guy to spend my day at a job that I do not love.  I have a new found respect for all the working Momma's out there - I don't see how you do it.
He certainly is!!

I feel very lucky that I can stay home with him, and that I have a husband that supports my decision to do so (even if it means that he'll have to do more moonlighting during his free evenings/weekends/holidays next year for us to afford it).  


We'll have to make some sacrifices to live off of a single fellowship salary, such as when it comes to our housing choice in Wisconsin and not being able to attend Emily & Phil's British wedding (so sorry Em - thanks for being so understanding!).  Being able to spend every day with my baby will be worth every sacrifice we have to make.

Besides, who could leave this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment