Saturday, February 18, 2012

11 Months

Guess who is 11 months old?

That's right!

This guy.

I can hardly believe it myself.  For this "photo shoot", we had a lot of good light, a lot of time, and a lot of expressions.  So of course, I took a lot of pictures!

James has been doing a lot of this lately:
{clapping}

{more clapping}

And some of this:
{dancing}
He's turning into a little boy right before our eyes.  A very fun little boy.  Here are some of those expressions I was talking about:

James is really into books right now, and I took some pictures of him reading his new favorite, 
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Check out the curls!
We also took some pics of the little guy playing with one of the trains that Santa brought him

We even found time for some self-portraits
I'm pretty sure I had more fun taking these than James did, as this was his reaction afterwards:


Hope everyone has a great day!


PS - For those of you who have asked, we've decided not to have a birthday party for James.  Instead, the three of us will be celebrating his birthday during our snowboarding trip in early March in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and when we travel to Miami in mid-March for a radiology conference.  Let's hope he won't expect a celebration like this every year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment