Thursday, June 27, 2013

2 Months Old!

My sweet baby turned two months old on Monday, so you know what that means - monthly picture time!
This little guy has been such a joy.  Aside from the fact that he won't sleep, he has been a wonderful baby.  He has the sweetest smile and only cries if he needs something.  He also snorts when he's hungry, which is absolutely adorable.



I am just captivated by his eyes, so I did a lot of close-ups this time.


 



Mom, really?  Do you have to take so many pictures?
I think this one is my favorite.  Those eyes!
Starting to fuss, but still looking cute :)
He had his two month doctors appointment today.  My champion eater is up to 12lbs, 2oz (50-60th percentile) and is 24" long (75-90th percentile).  Matthew and I had a bet - I thought for sure he'd be over 14lbs, Matthew thought between 13-14.  Looks like we both lost!  But my sweet husband is going to let me cash in the winnings: I get to sleep in on Saturday while he gets up with the boys.

And for those of you who are curious, here's a side by side of the boys (Charlie left, James right):
 

Last month's side by side (twinsies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment