Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Date at the Zoo

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Those two boys of mine sure keep me busy.  Busy and tired.  Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick post tonight & share some pics from our zoo date with these two lovely ladies:
Eva & Emily
Isn't Eva adorable?  She was not a big fan of her hat, though!





Baby Talk

 I'm glad that Eva and her mom are so easy going.  Now that James is a big 2 year old, he has definite thoughts on what he does and does not want to do at the zoo.  And most of what he did not want to do was look at the live animals.  He much preferred the inanimate ones, so we spent most of our time watching him climb, hug, and pet statues.  He would have spent the whole time there with the aligator if I let him.  I guess I don't blame him, though - it was pretty hot out, and a lot of the animals were taking a siesta.
 He said that the little polar bear was Charlie, and the big one was Mama :).



We had a great time, but James was a bit cranky towards the end.  This was the only way I could get him to smile for a group picture.


And now for a couple of unrelated videos!

This one was taken a couple of weeks ago:

I love the smiling, cooing, talkative stage.  Actually, I love all the stages.  So far, anyway!

And this one was taken last weekend when some of the Books came to visit.  I think James found a new best friend in Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment